We are nearing the end of the cycling season and it is time to think about who deserves the Cyclist of the Year award.
The cyclist of the year is a person who is voted on by all members of the club, for their contribution to the 2018 cycling season.
Some of the reasons you might vote for that person are:
- Attendance (they were dedicated and showed up to all or most of the rides).
- Guidance (they were always there to help in any way).
- Friendship (they were friendly to other riders/ made new riders welcome).
- Attitude (always had a positive attitude).
- Helpful (willing to assist others if they had problems with their bike etc.).
- Or any other reason that you might think made that person stand out among others.
- Email your choice to Wayne: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or vote for your choice via ballot at the Annual General Meeting.
- Or fill out the form below.
The award will be handed out at the annual banquet in November.